This website is presented by Riotagaming B.V., a company constituted under the Laws of Curacao, registration number 141629, and with its legal address at Willemstad, Curacao. Authorized to operate and regulated under license 1668/JAZ issued by the Government of Curacao.
Riotagaming B.V., in collaboration with Blue Sky Limited are responsible for the data presented during the registration process and successive operations, following guidelines presented under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR EU 2016/679).
Personal data will be processed by the Data Processing Controller following the guidelines presented by the Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) exclusively for gaming activities and the presentation of related services.
The information and data that will be collected and used are the following:
1. The information provided by completing the registration forms on the website or other information provided via the website or by e-mail.
2. Details on payments made.
3. Information collected while accessing the website, including traffic data, used devices, location, log-in data and other related data.
Your personal informattion and other collected data may be used for various purposes, including the following:
1. Identity verification.
2. Access to software and games provided by third parties.
3. Maintenance operations and technical support related to gaming activities and services.
4. Processing payment information.
5. The management of complaints and/or disputes.
6. For legal obligations regarding responsible gaming, money laundering, prevention of fraud and/or illicit activities, and guaranteeing the integrity of sporting events.
7. The archival of personal data.
8. For marketing purposes, marketing surveys, profiling, and distribution or delivery of advertising or marketing materials, when additional consent has been expressed (see Marketing Section).
In the event that an informed and specific consent is expressed at the time of registration of the gaming account, or a subsequent change in the privacy settings; some of your personal data my be processed by the Data Controller or by Third Parties with the purpose of Marketing operations, in particular for sending advertising or for direct sales.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server computer to a web browser application, which allows the web server computer to collect information from the web browser application.
Most web browser applications allow you to disable cookies, if you want to know how to disable cookies in your web browser application, please use the help option in the menu of your web browser application. However, we remind you that deactivating cookies will limit some of the functionality of our website.
To offer our services with optimal security, we rely on trusted third parties such as those who provide banking and payment services, gaming software for our website, identity verification services, fraud prevention and risk management.
The data in our possession may be disclosed, only if requested by:
• Companies, professional offices or individuals who assist, collaborate or advise the Data Controller in Accounting, Administrative, Legal, Tax or Financial matters,
• Third party services providers, whose communication is necessary for the performance of the services,
• Any business partners,
• Government authorities,
• Judicial authorities,
• Police and Public Order authorities,
Data is stored in our computer servers within the European Economic
Area, for the time you decide to be our active customer. If you decide to delete your account, we will keep part of your personal data in our systems for the time and purposes required by law.
At the end of the required retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability no longer can be exercised.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) and as a data subject, you are entitled to the rights listed below. However, such rights can be waived under certain circumstances.
• The right to know if your data has been processed, and you can also request a copy of your data.
• The right to correct any errors related to your personal data.
• The right to cancel. You can request to unsubscribe from our database.
• The right to limit the processing of your personal data.
• The right to request data portability.
• The right to revoke consent.
You can request and exercise your rights directly and freely by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the changes require legal consent, the Data Controller will request and attempt to collect User consent, if necessary.